Hi! I'm liz.
I am a visual designer in the greater Seattle area. Nice to meet you!
I'm a high-energy, driven designer with a perfectionist streak and a love for beautiful user experiences. I'm a social butterfly who is always looking for new ideas from my peers and from industry leaders in the local PNW community and beyond. In my free time, I love baking, urban exploring, and feeding my addiction to thrift shopping. I currently reside in the Woodinville area with my husband and my roly-poly cat.
For my full resumé and details about my work experience, please visit my LinkedIn site here , or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm excited to hear from you soon!
- Savers / Value Village / Unique Thrift (current)
- Seattle International Film Festival
- Boccard Studios [freelance client]
- Vinted, Inc. - US Office [freelance client]
- MusiCole Entertainment [freelance client]
- AMWolf, Inc. [freelance client]
Awards + Special Recognition
- Steve Jensen Endowed Scholarship recipient
- Jack and Sylvia Cluck Endowed Scholarship recipient
- Cornish College of the Arts - Design Department Scholarship Recipient
- Scholastic Art and Writing Regional Gold Key award winner, two-time Regional Silver Key award winner